Thursday, June 28, 2012

Blast Lords Animations

My accomplishments for the day:
  • Initial player spawning
  • Changed the map size to deal with safe area on tv's
  • Player speed based on tilt of controller
  • Player jump based on length of time A is held
  • Death animation and wait time
  • Spawn animation and wait time
  • Movement and jumping animations
Tomorrow I'm working on the battle mechanics which should be a lot of fun. For now here are two videos, the first is of the map editor, and the second is the gameplay on the created map. I'll post another gameplay video tomorrow when the battle mechanics are in and with more people playing.

Map Editor

Gameplay

1 comment:

  1. Looks interesting. If it's got nice depth to it, I'll definitely get it when finished.

    If you want, take a look at my game dev blog. This is my first game (Started learning three weeks ago), but I'm hoping to make it at least somewhat playable. :)

    www.xoraterra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete