Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Blast Lords Menu Day 2

After half a day of trying to make my menu system using Microsoft's Game State Management example I decided to stop. There are just too many options for what I need it to do (I understand it covers a ton of ground for menus). So I decided to write my own screen manager and game states and it's been going quite smoothly. I only had time to make the background, start screen, and part of the main menu. I'm not too happy that I haven't finished yet, but at least I got it working and can finish it all tomorrow. Here's a look at the moving background that will display throughout the menu and changing between the start screen and main menu. The background images and font are not final, I just needed something to show up.

Blast Lords Menu Background Animation

No comments:

Post a Comment